Paving Improvement

paveingRoadways and parking lot improvement projects require an Engineering and/or SESC permit.  These types of improvements fall into two types of projects.
Minor Projects- these projects include milling, overlay resurfacing, with/without limited curb replacement.  Seal coating is not considered a minor project.

Major Projects- these projects include total removal and replacement of pavements, base work, extensive curb replacement, ramp replacements.

The Development Services Department has prepared a Pavement Improvement Application Packet  to guide you through all of the various steps necessary to obtain the Development Services permits required for your paving project.

For further information contact
Marshall Labadie, Development Services Director
or The Development Services Department
at 248-451-4824