Reference Documents

Roads within the Township are constructed and maintained by the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC).  

To contact RCOC, report an issue, view a list of current road project, obtain traffic alerts or download the RCOC App, go to:  or call (248) 858-4804

Speed Limits and How are they set?  
Modern Roundabouts
How to use a Roundabout with HAWK Crosswalk Signals


The following links are provided for your information: