Water and Sewage


A Sanitary Sewer/Water Main Connection permit is required when a connection/lead to the existing utility line has not been previously constructed and is now required. 

The applicant will be required to provide engineered plans, utilizing current standard details, and proposed specifications for review and approval.

The Development Services Department has developed an Engineering Sewer/Water Main Connection Application Packet to guide you through the various steps necessary to obtain the required permits.

For further Sanitary Sewer/Water Main Connection 
permit information contact:

The Development Services Department
(248) 451-4824


To obtain existing Sanitary and Water Main Lead Information
You must come to the Development Services counter

For further sewer lead information contact
The Development Services at:

(248) 451-4818