- The West Bloomfield Fire Department offers CPR & First Aid training open to the public on a regular basis.
- Private classes can be arranged to accommodate large groups such as sub-divisions, religious organizations, or professional offices. Our training center coordinators can work with your group to create a program that best fits your needs.
- The Heartsaver AED with Pediatric CPR course teaches the basic techniques of adult/child/infant CPR and the use of an AED (automatic external defibrillator).
- Students also learn to use barrier devices in CPR and give first aid for choking.The course teaches how to recognize the signs of four major emergencies-heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest, and foreign-body airway obstruction.
- Healthcare Provider Online Renewal
- Heartsaver First Aid
- West Bloomfield Fire Station 5
5425 W. Maple Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
- For course fees, or to register contact fire department headquarters at (248) 409-1505. Cash or cashier checks are the only forms of payment accepted. Fees must be paid before the participant will be assigned a seat in the class. Payments will not be accepted the night of the class.