Due to the safety of West Bloomfield residents and staff, Town Hall will be closed to the public. Our offices will continue to stay open and serve our residents. With this new guideline in place, please drop off all documentation in the drop box located in front of Town Hall. Please review the affidavits before submitting to make sure they are complete. Also, please address the envelopes with “Assessing Department.” Our office will send you a stamped copy in the mail after processing. Examples regarding each document and what information is required, is listed below.
If you would like a copy of a sketch that is not online, please call our office or send a message to “Ask Assessing” and we will email it to you.
If you have any questions during this time, please call 248-451-4850 or click on “Ask Assessing” to send an email.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Examples of Assessing Documentation
West Bloomfield Assessor's Office Belief Statements
- Analyze market transactions to establish assessments in accordance with Michigan Statutes.
- Maintain accurate records and provide easily accessible information to the community, other Departments and Township Board.
- Utilize education and training to refine and update our skills and knowledge and implement programs to provide meaningful educational materials to the public.
- Complete our tasks in a timely, cost effective manner by following an organized plan.
- Be courteous and respectful.
2020 Property Tax Information and Proposal "A"
March Board of Review Information