The Clerk’s office offers Passport Application Services. We are an Acceptance Agent for new passports. Passport application forms can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office or from the Department of State website: www.travel.state.gov
Passport Acceptance Hours at the Clerk’s Office:
- Daily (Monday through Friday): 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Passport hours extended the 2nd Wednesday of each Month: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Basic Requirements to Obtain a new U.S. Passport (click here for detailed information including costs):
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Passport Photo (WE NOW OFFER PASSPORT PHOTO SERVICE FOR $10.00)
- Fees: WE CANNOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!
||Check or Money Order for required payment to the Department of State.
$35.00 cash or check to "West Bloomfield Township" for the execution fee/application.
Minors (children under 16 years old) must be present along with both parents
PLEASE CONTACT THE CLERK’S OFFICE REGARDING ANY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Passport Renewals: Adult passport renewals are prepared and mailed by the applicant using the DS-82 form. Passport renewals for passports issued to minors, or for passports that have expired 5 years or more must be completed as new passports using the DS-11 form and executed by a Passport Acceptance Agent.