Engineering Projects / Services / Programs

Click on LINKS below for further information
Grading | Soil Erosion Sedimentation Control
West Bloomfield does not own or maintain any storm sewer within the township other than the infrastructure on our township properties. 
Road Commission Oakland County (RCOC): blocked drainage in the road right of way.
(877) 858-4804 or (248) 858-4895
Oakland County Water Resource Commission (WRC): County Drains may be an open ditch, stream or underground pipe, retention pond or swale that conveys storm water. These drains, including roadside ditches, pipes and culverts under the roads that drain state highways and county roads are maintained by WRC. (248) 858-1105
Private Drainage System:  Private drainage systems would be responsibility of subdivision, condo association or landowner.

Road Projects
Roads within the Township are constructed and maintained by the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC).  Please contact the Road Commission to report an issue or obtain information on current and future road projects. | (248) 858-4804
           Maple Road Resurfaced_Franklin to Inkster

Safety Paths 

To report a safety path maintenance issue | contact Planning & Development Services | (248) 451-4818

Septic & Well Program

For More information regarding our Time of Sale Program | contact Laura Hartman, Sr. Development Clerk | (248) 451-4818