|Please read all of the numbered items below:|
- The Township is offering paperless billing for those who wish to have the quarterly water/sewer bill emailed.
- If the customer opts for paperless billing, a paper bill will no longer be sent.
- If the customer wishes to no longer receive electronic billing via email and wants to revert to mailed paper billings, customer is responsible for contacting the Water Department Billing Division at (248) 451-4832 to request a change.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure a valid email address is provided.
- Please note that failure to provide a valid email address may result in delays for receiving quarterly water/sewer billings.
- An email with attached copy of billing will be generated and sent during the 1st week of applicable billing months as scheduled on a quarterly basis.
- Please check and verify Spam or Junk mail folders, if emailed bill is not received.
- If the email is not received by the 7th of the month, please contact our office at (248) 451-4832.
- Failure to contact our office within the time frame stated may result in late payment penalties, if payment is not received by the due date.